Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sportsnet LA Debuts

 Photo Courtesy of:Wikimedia 
kla4067 under CC BY 2.0 License

The Dodgers new TV network has officially set sail on Time Warner Cable and Bright House Network in Bakersfield.  It should be noted that Time Warner Cable runs Bright House Network.  How long it will be before the team agrees to carriage deals with other cable and satellite providers to carry the pricey channel is not yet known. The actual amount of the charge is not yet known but it has been reported by various media outlets that Time Warner Cable is seeking something north of $4 per subscriber.

If that is what the potential asking price is going to be, I can personally wait til it hopefully comes down.  In the meantime, I'll be watching MLB Network to get my daily news on the Dodgers.  At least I can still watch my Angels.





Tim Musick
Copyright 2014
All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment