Friday, February 28, 2014

Jim Harbaugh Done In San Francisco?




So it seems Jim Harbaugh may have already worn out his welcome as the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers.  For a coach who has led his team to three straight NFC Championship Game appearances, that seems really surprising for a guy who still has two years remaining on his contract.  Or is it?





Now you may be saying come on Tim, you're crazy!  I may be crazy but hear me out.  

First, let me say I like Jim Harbaugh.  I gained renewed interest in the 49ers because of his hiring.  What he has done in two plus years in the head coach position is pretty remarkable considering where San Francisco was just a few years ago.  

With that being said, I'm probably not the only football fan who thinks Harbaugh is a total control freak.  It's probably to the point now two years in that the organization is tired of his antics and they just might want to do what's in the best interests of both parties and just move on.  

One thing I can tell you is if that happens, Harbaugh won't be out of a job for long.  Teams will be lining up at his door seeking his services regardless of the headaches he may cause.





Tim Musick
Copyright 2014
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment