Thursday, March 27, 2014

No Surprise Here, My Bracket's Busted!

Photo Courtesy of:
Wikimedia
randomduck under CC BY-SA 2.0 License

It only took one week but like many of you, my bracket is officially busted.

Thank you for not cooperating Wichita State!  At least Michigan State is still alive.

As the Sweet Sixteen gets underway here are my revised picks.

In the South Regional in Memphis, I'll go with the Florida Gators to survive and make it to Arlington.  They will beat Stanford in the Elite Eight.  

In the East Regional in New York City, I'll take my pick for tournament winners the Michigan State Spartans. They will beat Iowa State in the Elite Eight.  

In the Midwest Regional in Indianapolis, the Louisville Cardinals will be victorious in the battle of Kentucky.  They will beat the Michigan Wolverines in the Elite Eight.

In the West Regional in Anaheim, the Arizona Wildcats will reign supreme!  They will oust the Badgers of Wisconsin in the Elite Eight.

That means my new Final Four teams are Florida, Michigan State, Louisville and Arizona with Michigan State still winning it all!





Tim Musick
Copyright 2014
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment