Friday, February 12, 2010

Tim's Two Cents-February 12


The Torch is Lit on Vancouver Olympics.  The time has come for the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. 

I know I should probably be excited about it, but I'm not.  Many of the events are not that appealing to me.  There is the skiing and snowboarding to go along with hockey.  Other than that, there's not much else I'm dying to see.

Over the next two weeks, I'll be more focused on NBA action after the All Star break as we get closer to the playoffs. 

The Olympics also have the setback of being taped delayed for primetime viewing the last few years.  Even these Olympics will be tape delayed here on the West Coast.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I checked Vancouver is located on the West Coast in the Pacific Time Zone.  Way to go NBC!  If you want to know the results as they happen, you're better off tuning into the ESPN family of networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment